We Are What We Repeatedly Do!
Humans are ultimately creatures of habit. We go to the same store because we know the exact aisle to find our favorite items… or for instance I have to tend to the right side of my body before the left, even in simple situations such as putting my socks on.
But if we are creatures of habit, why is it so hard to form or break a habit? They say that 21 days of consistent behavior will transform your life and create/break a habit. But I don’t think it’s that simple, I believe it begins with your way of thinking.
“Whatsoever a man thinketh, so is he.”
You must change your way of thinking to change your actions and habits. Once you formulate your thinking around positive habits it can only improve life as you know it. Our thoughts are the most powerful tools we have, they ultimately create our realities, which can be awesome or horrendous.
Have you ever noticed how a group of people can attend the same course, let’s say a course on how to open your own business, everyone receives the same information and tools. Some leave the course and excel while others leave and fall flat on their faces. The ones who excel are the ones who envision themselves excelling, who believe in themselves and what they are promoting, who remind themselves of their passion and are excited to promote it. The ones who fail are those who feel inadequate or who subconsciously believe that they don’t deserve to or simply can’t succeed. If you want to change your reality, you MUST change your mindset!
CHANGE YOUR THINKING FIRST, AND THE EVIDENCE WILL FOLLOW!
Often times we do this backwards, we demand the evidence before we believe it to be true. If we operate in a abundant mindset, we will only become privy to such.
“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking” – Albert Einstein
1. Get quiet, get into the zone, and connect with God.
Clear out all the clutter in your brain and create a clean, lucid space to express your wants and desires. “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.” Matthew 7:7. For this I recommend meditation, it not only helps you to focus but over time it provides you with an open communication with God, which can be used to obtain your most outlandish desires.
Simply put…”A closed mouth does not get fed!”
2. FAITH it until you make it! Let’s say you have an intense desire to meet your most valued role model, think about the things that you would do in their presence. Choose the outfit you will wear. Think of the topics you will talk about. Get photos of your backpacking trip together to show your role model. Get ready for the event, tell yourself it’s happening, act like it’s happening. Put yourself in situations where you will meet people who can make this happen. Stay open to opportunities that can lead you to your goal.
LIVE, EAT, SLEEP, BREATHE your vision!
3. Environment level up! If you aspire to have a more up-leveled amazing lifestyle than you presently have, and you are actively visualizing this for yourself, it’s going to be hard to keep your thoughts positive if your surroundings are lackluster and undesirable. So even though you’re cultivating the change before it happens, make sure you are taking care of what you have now. How can you be blessed with more if you aren’t appreciating what you have now? This will not only give you a sense of accomplishment but it will give you practice for when you do reach your goals!
If you spend $10 recklessly, what do you think you will do with $100,000?
4. Vision, Vision, Vision Human minds naturally think in images, so feeding our minds daily with images of our goals is key to achieving them. Make a vision board, fill your board with images of the things and experiences that you want to manifest! Place this somewhere you’ll will see it all day long. This will yield insane results and keep you on your path towards your goal.
5. Choose Your Friends Wisely Stay away for people with tiny minds and tiny thoughts, start hanging out with people who see limitless possibility as a reality. Surround yourself with those who act on the big ideas, who take actions on making positive change in the world and who sees nothing as out of their reach. If you don’t know anyone like this, go out and make new friends! Envision who you want to be in your circle…seek and you shall find! Being around inspired, visionary, enthusiastic people who are living their truths is one of the fastest ways to massively transform your life.
“If you hang around 4 complacent friends, you will be the 5th!”
Our subconscious mind controls our conscious mind, so if we feed positive thoughts into our subconscious mind, positive thoughts will flow onto our conscious minds and create the life we ultimately want to live.
Which one did you resonate with the most and why? I would love to hear from you!